Made in the USA from a unique glass material called Vitrelle, Corelle dinnerware is renowned for being thin and lightweight, yet amazingly strong and durable. The unique 3 layered Vitrelle glass makes Corelle dinnerware as thin and translucent as fine china, yet dramatically stronger. Every piece of Corelle dinnerware is chip & break resistant, making it perfect for outdoor and indoor dining, proving beauty can be tough.
Available in a wide selection of attractive patterns and shapes from traditional to classical to contemporary, Corelle gives a number of benefits that other brands just can't offer. Special features include:
- Scratch resistant. Use forks and knives without worrying about scratching the surface of a corelle plate. Be amazed at how new they look even after years of use.
- Chip and Break resistant for carefree use and durability, great for the outdoors.
- Compact storage, no other tableware is as space efficient.
- Microwave, Dishwasher and Oven safe for versatility.
- Long lasting patterns that won't wash or wear.
- Thin and light weight it is designed for easy handling.
- Stain resistant and is easy to wash. Watch how even the toughest of food stains just wash off leaving your corelle plate looking brand new.
- 3 year Limited warranty.
Corelle plates and bowls are the ideal choice for outdoor dining, whether it’s a Barbecue, a picnic or a dinner party. They stay in place on windy days, saving you from chasing paper plates or bowls around, yet they are much lighter and easier to handle then heavy stoneware and porcelain plates which can chip easily.
Corelle dinnerware is also the perfect alternative to melamine dinner sets, and injects a touch of elegance into the outdoor dining experience. More versatile than melamine dinnerware which tends to scratch and stain, Corelle dinnerware is both stain and scratch resistant, so you can use forks and knives without worrying about scratching the surface. Unlike Melamine dinnerware, Corelle plates and bowls also have the added advantage of being suitable for the microwave or oven, so if have been chatting away and your food has gone a little cold, you can simply re-heat your food on Corelle plates in the microwave or oven. When you have finished your party, clean-up is easy with Corelle dinnerware - simply stack all the Corelle plates and bowls in your dishwasher and see how even the toughest of food stains just wash off the non-porous surface of a Corelle plate, leaving them looking brand new.
With Style and Strength, Corelle is the one set of dinnerware that works great for indoors and out and gives you a number of benefits that other brands just can’t offer. Designed to make an impact and take one.