Please read the following carefully. Your use of the worldkitchen.co.uk web site and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Shopping with worldkitchen.co.uk
1. You can Order Products in the following ways online via this website .When you place an Order for a Product you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
2. When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
3. Even after acceptance worldkitchen.co.uk reserves the right to cancel any sale and not supply products if circumstances arise making it reasonable to do so and to change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
4. All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
1. The price for each product is shown on worldkitchen.co.uk and includes V.A.T at current rate. For trade customers who login separately, the price shown excludes VAT
2. The price of each product shown does not include delivery cost which is discussed below.We always try to make sure that the prices on worldkitchen.co.uk are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
3. You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
4. Prices are quoted on worldkitchen.co.uk in GBP - outside United Kingdom your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate according to the credit card company’s own policies and practices.
5. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
6. If an item is bought during a sale, and a refund is later required on this item you will be refunded the sale price only for a return that is accepted by us
1. You must pay for your Order before it is shipped. You can do so by credit card or debit card subject to the conditions set forth below
1. Orders may be processed online VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards and Visa and Mastercard debit cards only are accepted. We aim to assess charges to your credit card or debit money from your debit card within one working day after receiving your order.
2. To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet. All payments are done securely through google checkout.
3. Your credit/debit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
4. All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit/ debit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
5. Your order will appear on your statement as Concept Housewares, which is the distributors for World Kitchen products in the UK
- We try to keep worldkitchen.co.uk as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it, or provide the opportunity to choose an alternative / similar item.
- worldkitchen.co.uk delivers to all UK destinations and most European destinations
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically when you select the manner of payment and before you submit your credit/ debit card details.
- worldkitchen.co.uk aims to deliver products within 7 working days in most circumstances, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time that we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by courier take 7 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered. We cannot refund until goods are returned or declared lost.
- Orders are dispatched either by courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- If an order is declared lost by courier after 2 weeks, we will send a replacement out.
- Please order from worldkitchen.co.uk with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Sale of a product ordered on worldkitchen.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in worldkitchen.co.uk and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the worldkitchen.co.uk web site is owned by, or licensed to worldkitchen.co.uk , unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of worldkitchen.co.uk , all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use worldkitchen.co.uk for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of worldkitchen.co.uk for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on worldkitchen.co.uk may not be used for any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Policy
- worldkitchen.co.uk makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to worldkitchen.co.uk (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
1. process your order
2. provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service relating to your order.
3. open and run your account
4. administer prize draws, promotions and similar events
5. provide a more personal shopping experience.
- By making an order and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- We will not collect sensitive information about you without advising you first.
- If you have ordered products from the worldkitchen.co.uk web site before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- By giving your mobile, you agree to our use of your mobile for future sms, informing you of events and promotions.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- worldkitchen.co.uk will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties without advising you first and giving you an opportunity to opt out
- In Order to improve our service and worldkitchen.co.uk .we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited worldkitchen.co.uk before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve worldkitchen.co.uk and the products and services available to you.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- We are unable to accept returns of any items, which have been used or worn, unless they can be shown to have been defective when received by you.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with worldkitchen.co.uk . If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the dispatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 30 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- You will have to pay for the return postage of the products, which must be by registered post, except as we may direct otherwise, as discussed in the section below on “Returning Unwanted and Faulty Products”
- We do not refund the cost of the original delivery charge or return postage charge on returned merchandise unless the merchandise is proved to be faulty at the time when they were first delivered to you
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt such as registered post
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us within 3 days of receipt, by registered post.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email to inform us of your wish to return products.
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
- worldkitchen.co.uk has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on worldkitchen.co.uk or contact us for exact sizes.
- worldkitchen.co.uk shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction or any damage or defect that is not timely reported, as provided in the section above on “Faulty Products”
- worldkitchen.co.uk will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet worldkitchen.co.uk provides and maintains worldkitchen.co.uk on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of worldkitchen.co.uk will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use worldkitchen.co.uk in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse worldkitchen.co.uk for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer to the extent they may not be waived or excluded under applicable law..
- worldkitchen.co.uk will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Failure to do so can result in property damage and/or personal injury, including death.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, worldkitchen.co.uk and it’s operator excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such loss arises out of any problem you notify to worldkitchen.co.uk and worldkitchen.co.uk and it’s operator shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on worldkitchen.co.uk
- any interruptions to or delays in updating worldkitchen.co.uk
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of worldkitchen.co.uk or any product purchased through worldkitchen.co.uk
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the worldkitchen.co.uk web site or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading worldkitchen.co.uk , or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from worldkitchen.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which worldkitchen.co.uk and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- worldkitchen.co.u k may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- worldkitchen.co.uk may also immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of worldkitchen.co.uk upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to worldkitchen.co.uk other rights.
- If worldkitchen.co.uk does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at worldkitchen.co.uk option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and worldkitchen.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Use of worldkitchen.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
- All references in these Terms and Conditions to worldkitchen.co.uk includes the website and the website operator, World Kitchen LLC.