Sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear about our big discount offers, new product launches and latest news from our brands.
Glass cookware that does is all. Cook, serve & store in one dish.
Amazingly lightweight oven to tableware.
The perfect glass pans for healthy cooking
Beautifully styled cookware for every occasion
The secret to great baking results everytime
Perfect storage solutions for the kitchen and more
Make baking easy with Baker’s Secret Essentials line. With it’s Exclusive, Duraslate® Premium Non-Stick Coating and durable design, the Essentials line provides you with all of the core baking pans to help you easily bake consistently delicious treat for those you love!
Currently out of stock
A 5-piece bakeware set designed for compact, easy storage: Each shape nests in the next larger size to take up less space in cupboards.
Premium non-stick coating for better baking & non-stick performance
Dishwasher & Metal Spatula Safe.
Includes 1 each:
20cm Square Pan
6-Cup Muffin Pan
Small Baking Tray
You must sign in or register before you can add to your Wish List.
Baker's Secret Easy Store 5pc Set
Baker's Secret Medium Loaf Pan - 21.40cm x 11.30cm x h 6.20cm
Baker's Secret Medium Loaf Pan
Baker's Secret High Wall Crispy Tart Pan - dia 23cm x h 4cm
Baker's Secret High Wall Crispy Tart Pan
Baker's secretnonstick bakeware makes homemade baking fun and easy. You can depend on Baker's secret for
perfect release of all your baked goods and quick, effortless clean up every time.
Here’s the secret behind this revolutionary product; silicone nonstick coating on two-ply steel.
Proprietary Silicone Nonstick Coating
• Wipes clean easily
• Use it for cooking and baking
• Complete coverage of metal surfaces
• Optimal browning for best results
Two-ply steel with Electro-Tin Plating
• Rust protection
• Even heating for baking and cooking
• Easy to handle in and out of oven
• Dishwasher friendly
Limited warranty for BAKER'S SECRET bakeware. World Kitchen (UK) warrants this bakeware items to be free from defects in
material and workmanship under normal household use for a period of 5 years from date of purchase. This warranty excludes
damage from misuse, abuse or shipping.
For this warranty to apply, the owner must follow these Use and Care
Keep the product and purchase receipt. Return the item to us properly packaged to Concept housewares and if we confirm a defect,
we will either repair or replace it, at our option, with the same item or one of similar value and return it to you at no charge..
During the five years period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Follow recipe instructions for greasing and flouring.
• Use only non-metal utensils, nylon and wood tools work great.
• Towel dry after washing to extend the life of the pan.
• Don't use knives, forks, serrated blades, metal scrapping/cutting tools, steel wool, abrasive pads/cleansers on the non-stick
• It is safe to use non-stick cooking sprays for added release of baked goods. However, you may notice slight discoloration
from the spray; this will not affect your pan's performance.
• For nonstick bakeware, check for doneness at shortest baking time or reduce oven temperature by 14° C (25° F).
• For maximum life, use pan for flour-based recipes (i.e. pastries and breads).
• Don't use on rangetop, in microwave or allow direct
contact with flame.
• Don't use for long term storage of food.
WORLD KITCHEN BRANDS HAVE BEEN LEADING THE HOUSEWARES INDUSTRY FOR OVER 100 YEARS. Find out More